Monday 26 December 2022

AI ART & HUMANITY

 



Throughout my life I have heard the following three quotes spoken by so many people I lost count. 


Many of those people were of the older generation and have died now. As I aged I heard people younger than myself say the same things too. 




“What I enjoy is watching artists draw. That process of creativity. It’s like magic.”



“I wish I had the ability to bring pictures to life the way artists can do.”



“If only I had a way to tell all the stories I will probably die before I am able to share.” 



The first quote shows how AI art has not killed artists.



The second and third quotes require humanitarianism to recognise how keyword-prompt-based AI-art makes that possible.



But the very best quote relating to this batch goes to  Aaron outside a nightclub in west Wales. 



“Do you see those people? All of those are people who do not know they are artists yet.”



Some of them are going to produce visual ideas which will blow our minds and launch the new era of human creativity to get us out of the cultural stagnation we face. 



How do you know you’re living in a cultural stagnation? Over half a century of superhero movie remakes proves it. 





LINKS 

(related blog series)



NO-AI LOGO & LAW


NO-AI PROTEST


NO-AI POLL


ON AI ABC  (art business culture)


ON REAL ART


AI-ART & HUMANITY



No comments:

Post a Comment