Monday 6 July 2015

Tin Foil Hat

Tin Foil Hats

I reasoned that if a tin foil hat blocks out telepathic mental signals, then the appropriate form of amplifier would boost the ability. I used the energetic helix of high grade quartz called Herkimer among other frequency spectrum specific gemstones, to override my natural brainwaves. What happened is the crystal is so clear that any deviations from such clarity were reflections of my own imperfect self.

This gave me potential to analyze the spectrum's my own thoughts were generating. The spectrum's work like magnetic flow, by atunement to them. I could not have done these experiments had I not been studying detachment from mind, based on the principle that thoughts, being temporary, are not the self indeed they confuse us about the nature of self by distracting us and persuading us that the thoughts are the sum total extent of what mind is. Thoughts are transitory therefore they cannot be permanant. The mind by changing its energetic focus both quickly and slowly filters through many different energy spectrum's which we experience as thought.

It occurred to me that perhaps this is what Mind is; that the brain attunes us to spectrum's of thought which we then experience. The brain emits an ever shifting holographic helix, like a radio antennae. Some of these thoughts we hold within us long term as complex belief systems while others are fleeting. By detaching from all belief systems we can observe purely the external stimuli around us. More difficult is to remain unaffected by internal bio-energetic systems, meridian flow, kundalini flow, biological, reproductive, addictions; driving forces.

Achieving a state of inner equilibrium is necessary before engaging on such an experiment, otherwise - as I discovered the hard way - we attune to the wrong spectrum's. When we attune to spectrum's, experiences matching those spectrum's present themselves to us.
Memes in society focus on strengthening our bonds with specific arrangements of thought structures, belief systems.

We have to be careful with this because what we believe to be right might merely be our programming acting on such beliefs rather than a more natural, balanced response which occurs when we have detached from mind.

In practical terms where constant detachment from mind is not an option, it is necessary to nurture a positive helix so that our actions are based on positivity rather than to fixate on a negative and enter into the domain of (pharmacology industry funded) mental health institutionalized paradigms.

The result of my experiment into focused holding of specific spectrum's typically outside of the meme-reinforced collective consciousness gave me much insight into the nature of reality. Most of this is outside of current mainstream scientific understanding. I am having to invent new words to describe these concepts, in doing so I am following the traditional format of how such words should be developed. With the internet I am connecting with others who by experiencing the same as myself are also inventing the same words to describe the same concepts. As example; the word 'telempathy' derived from telepathy and empathy to describe a form of communication which involves both mental and emotional faculties rather than only one or the other.

This line of research connects with another line of research I am doing into translating stone-carved pictoglyphs from ancient cultures. Astonishingly, as my understanding of one has helped immensely to develop my insight into the other. In many cases, ancient words describing specific concepts which are not a part of modern mainstream perceptions, are the most appropriate word to use in expressing revelations I have had into the nature of telempathic communication and of perception in general. The official definitions of many of these ancient words are incorrect and indeed are biased toward maintaining a specific worldview. My analysis has revealed an alternative meaning, which has formed the key to translating much more information than I had originally anticipated I would be able to.

I have yet to attempt experiments with tin foil hats, as I have been too caught up in assimilating the powers of manifestation and deconditioning of subconscious programming.


This is part 2 of a 2 part sequence. See part 1 Listen to the Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment