Monday 1 April 2024

Waster

 


I’m getting older. 

Slower. 

I have less hours before me than behind me. 

I am no closer to achieving my goals. 

This is because of distractions,

Expectations from other people,

Demanding my 

time, money and attention = energy. 


I have to survive.


I have divided people into three categories.


Irrelevant. 

Supportive. 

Vampires. 


I shall henceforth ignore all irrelevant people, untangle myself from all the vampires and concentrate my attentions only on the supportive people. 


I was asked (by one of the vampires),

“Won’t that be lonely?”


No. No not at all. 


You see, without the vampires and other distractions I shall have more time and energy to pursue my own goals.


Top of my own goals is:  Health and Productivity 


“As one door closes, so another opens.”





No comments:

Post a Comment