Saturday 22 October 2022

Torture


I want you to read this which I got from the internet after being directed there from accidentally encountering its author while networking with other writers.



No infringement of copyright is intended whatsoever. 

Original author has been fully accredited

Use of the material is non-profit for educational purposes under International Fair Use Policy. 




“This is my favorite part, the mental torture. She can’t see me, she doesn’t know I’m watching, and that is what makes it so delicious. She doesn’t know anything! I took her in the parking garage, it was easy. Chloroform over her mouth and I dumped her in my van. She woke up in this room, her mouth gagged so she can’t scream. Not that anyone could hear her, not where I have taken her, but that’s half the fun. She can’t move, and she’s alone with her thoughts. I intentionally ripped her shirt a bit, just to make her wonder. If I was going to rape her, I would have completely removed the clothing right? Maybe it ripping was just an accident…. It wasn’t but these are the things she will think about. Her mind is a far more effective tool to break her than anything I could show her. Panic will set in, and she will do it all to herself, before I ever step foot into the room. But once I do, she will quickly realize, nothing she had ever thought of will compare to what I intend to do.”

https://www.tumblr.com/sw33tkitten




It has a powerful effect, right?


You empathise with the victim in the story who is going through the process of having their mind broken through their experience. 


What that must feel like. 


You would describe it as torture, right? 




Now let us deconstruct it but change a few things to explain what it is I am talking about. 



“This is my favorite part, the mental torture. He can’t see me, although he knows I am watching through the cctv. That is what makes it so delicious. I took him in the parking garage, it was easy. Handcuffs binding his wrists before I dumped him in a cage in the back of the van. He is alone in a cell. Nobody responded to his shouting so he has given up. He is alone with his thoughts. I intentionally removed his shoes and belt, some other of his clothing. This is one of the things he will think about. His mind is a far more effective tool to break him than anything I could show him. Panic will set in, and he will do it all to himself, before I ever step foot into the room. But once I do, he will quickly realize, nothing he had ever thought of will compare to what I intend to do.” 



This is a description of a man being arrested and waiting to go into an interrogation in a police interview room. 


It has a powerful effect, right?


You empathise with the victim in the story who is going through the process of having their mind broken through their experience. 


What that must feel like. 


You would describe it as torture, right? 



The Session has not even yet began. 







No comments:

Post a Comment