Thursday 27 October 2022

Gods Work

12 Angry Men. A must-see movie. 

 

A Holy Man, an Atheist and a Con Man walked into a Court De Jure… 




Spiritual Hierarchies 


Spirituality = me, direct connection through intuition, god


Monarchy = me, monarch’s agents, monarch, god


Religion = me, agents of figurehead, figurehead, god



Analysis: Monarchy system is a Religion *




The Challenge of Authority 


Me: “What is closer to God? My intuition or the agents of the figurehead?” 


God: “Intuition is closer to God than agents of the figurehead.”


Agents: “We serve God.”


Me: “Then you must serve my intuition.”


Agents: “We are not agents of your intuition. We are agents of figurehead.” 


Me: “Then you are not God.” 


I accept this rationale as correct method to assess the righteousness that God has told me my intuition is closer to God than are the agents of figurehead. 


Me: “What is closer to god? My intuition or the figurehead?” 


God: “Intuition is closer to God than the figurehead.”


Figurehead: “I represent God.”


Me: “But you are not God.”


Figurehead: “I have spoken.“


Me: “To re-present a thing is to assume supremacy over that thing by re-shaping it into your own image. You challenge God.”


Agent of Figurehead: “Figurehead has spoken.” 


Me: “Hey God, is re-presentation closer to God or is God closer to God?” 


God: “Do you seriously expect me to answer that?” 


 

Sidestepping the Equation 


Atheist: “There is no such thing as God.”


God: “I exist.”


Me: “There is no such thing as the re-presentation of God.”


Agents of Figurehead: “Yes there is.”


Me: “Atheists are not talking about God, they are talking about re-presentation of God. Whatever God is to them is a representation of God.”


God: “I am everything.”


Me: “Nobody is helping bring clarity to this matter. Not even you, God.” 


God: “Intuition is the direct connection with God.”


Atheists: “We have intuition.” 


Me: “Intuition without God?”


Atheists: “There is no such thing as God.”


Me: “Repetition does not re-create Truth.” 


Atheists: “We create Truth in our image.” 


Me: “This godless path does not attain clarity.” 


Atheists: “We know.”


Me: “Figureheads are closer to Atheists than to God. Both re-create Gods Creation.”


Agents of Figurehead: “That is our purpose.” 


Atheists: “God does not exist.”


Artists: “So where do we fit? What are we?” 


Me: “From where does your art derive?”


Artists: “Intuition.”




Next up: Where does Power come from? 



* analysis based on incomplete data. There is more which has not been factored into the simplest-case-scenario form of analysis outlined here. Please refer to The Quest for Relevance










No comments:

Post a Comment