Thursday 22 October 2020

Quantum Wave


 
My phone died. 
My computer monitor died at the same time.
There is more to this. 
A growing awareness of how energy works.



Spiral Flock

One day I was in a college where my father was head of department, in the computer room. A row of computers went out, not exactly at the same time, but close to it, one of those tempos where some people saw what happened differently. The slow-thinkers saw all the computers in the row, stop at the same time. The faster-thinkers saw them go out one by one in a line. There was debate about it after the event. Was it one main plug responsible which they all fed into or was it individually they went out or is that how fast it takes for the electric to travel down the row which they're all connected to? That's not the purpose of this part of the story... At the end of the row a girl collapsed to the ground, as if she was the next machine in the row to have a power-cut. Lights in the rest of the room, the other machines in other rows, not affected. She collapsed and her pulse had stopped. I witnessed this. 

Because my dad ran the place, although I was not a student there I was, in breach of campus rules but because the fates had decreed it this way, knowledgeable of the staff room combination code, to access a telephone, to phone an ambulance. I had done this before word had got around to the rest of the staff and first-aiders etc that there was a medical problem with one of the students, technically she was dead. I'm not showing off, anyone would have done what I did in my situation, its a given. It is to illustrate "how energy works" with regard the underlaying structure of the universe. Her collapse sucked up all the power from the row of machines, although she was not part of their circuit, as her heart attempted to stay alive. Or something like that. I don't fully understand it yet. Certainly not a coincidence. 
 
I went outside because the ambulance driver/paramedic would not have any idea where in the college to find the girl. From outside I watched birds spiral above the exact same room she was in. There is a legend birds protect the soul, and help it to travel from this world to others, after death. An Egyptian symbol for soul, is bird. A flock of birds spiraling above her and I said a prayer to whatever gods, please help her come through. Guy arrived, I carried his electro-shock machine and showed him the way there. He zapped her heart, perhaps fifteen minutes after it had stopped, give or take. He got her going again. She came around, alive. It was years ago. I don't know the girls name. 
 
 




Candles & Vases

A girl I once dated told me she had seen the future and a major blockage in the way of me and her having a future together was someone called Alia. I didn't know anyone called Alia. That girl was, to cut a long story short, difficult. We split up. I don't know how much credibility to believe she had an accurate prophecy or if it was more of her bullshit. I moved house to where I am living now. 

I saw some art for sale in local free & cheap, decided it was worth buying because pre-made canvas I can paint over, the same size blank canvas is more expensive than these pictures. I didn't care what the pictures were. Somehow I could not bring myself to paint over them. Every time I thought about it, something stopped me. They have power. So one day I looked at them, figured them out. 

Its an African woman and her family of younger women and children, carrying water, walking through a desert. Walking away from the viewer. The other picture is a close-up of an African womans face surrounded by candles. I don't know any black families.  

Forgotten about, until I got to know one of the neighbors here, a black woman with (so far) four daughters. The eldest, Alia, is my son's age. They're friends. I've had some involvement with them over the past few years. Her mother is the woman in the painting. She would ask to borrow my phone and sometimes my computer to sort her banking out. Her energy has gone into my machines.

Tonight, a knock at the door. Immediately my phone battery went from 100% to zero, switched itself off, won't come back one again, the re-charger is not recognized. My mind associates cause and effect; knock at the door, phone dies, same wave of energy. Quantum mechanics in action. Waveform function.
So I opened the door. 

Alia with a print-out in her hand. "Can I have money for my fun run please"
I explained I spent my last money on dog food, come back tomorrow. 

Her young sister was at her feet "hello." I also saw the mother lurking in the shadows, holding onto a baby buggy with one hand, her mobile phone in the other. She has a phone now which explains why she has stopped bugging me to borrow mine. I went back inside without saying hi. 

Back inside, my computer monitor had gone dead. Won't come back on. On/Off button is knackered, or a loose circuit or something. 

With the computer plugged in but no monitor working, I cannot click 'close down computer' button, so I was forced to do something I hate to do, I pulled the computer plug out of the socket to switch the machine off. As soon as I did that, I heard one of the young girls outside cry out as if in pain. 

I believe that family is draining me and I believe those paintings are something to do with that. I do not know what to do about it. Only this week tidying the upstairs junk room I unearthed the paintings which were at the back of the room buried under stuff. I haven't looked at them but they are unearthed so to speak. 

I don't know what to do about it all. Waiting, to see if the time is ever right to give the paintings to Alia or something? Burn them? 

Lessons in voodoo.

(I am writing these words using my sons xBox monitor).





I have so many true life stories like this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment