Thursday 11 October 2012

UK debt essay

This is proof that the debt slavery caste is purposefully created and micro-managed. Churchill will not give me a loan because bad credit rating. They offered to put me on 36 month debt management scheme costing me £80 a month after which I will be able to start building my credit rate up. This is a much more expensive solution than taking out a high interest loan which I have been ... offered. They offered this because, quote “the recession means that nobody is taking the risk giving loans out at the moment.” Repeat; I have been offered several high interest loans and contacted Churchill hoping to find a lower interest loan. If I take out a loan I would be able to manage my finances and I would not personally be in recession, thus I would be stimulating the economy. Churchill are counterproductive toward that aim. Churchill claim they are one of the only companies in the uk approved by the government approved con scheme who hand out approvals. Avoid it. The Bank will not give me a loan due to bad credit rating. Why I have bad credit rate is because having gone overdrawn by £1, they charged me £25 the following month which took me overdrawn again so they charged me £50 the following month, etc. The Benefits Act says it is a criminal offense for a bank to charge me such fee because I am on benefits. I am now looking into reclaiming the hundreds of pounds the bank have illegally stolen from me and hopefully they can fix my credit rate at the same time. The bank explained that if I repay my utility debts, my credit rate will go up “quite quickly” basically by 1 point per payment made. Much faster than Churchill’s method. This is proof that the debt slavery caste is purposefully created and micro-managed. First published on facebook 18.2.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment