Saturday 26 August 2023

XVI THE TOWER

I have two large rats in the attic above the kitchen/bathroom extension. I saw them today with a torch. I had the torch, not the rats obviously. Put poison down. 


There’s rat poop all over so I’ve got to go up into the attic and detox it asap. My list of jobs is endless and it’s getting worse. The rats get in because there is trash up to the back door I have not had time/energy/focus combined with good weather, to sort it out yet. 

These two tasks should take a couple of days. 

I’m blaming their toxic energy  vibration for the water heater breaking down. 


Compare the symbols: 

My sons mother is Chinese Year of Rat it’s her spirit animal. 

-water leak from her bathroom in the ceiling above her kitchen

-water heater in room between my bathroom and kitchen

-rats in the attic


It’s all the same symbols 

Like a tarot card 


The Tower card 


All these events occurred at the same time. My s on a girlfriend observed water dripping from his mothers kitchen lightbulb. His mothers boyfriend took it upon himself to fix the plumbing in the bathroom above instead of contacting the landlord. When I next saw it five days later the entire ceiling had ‘collapsed’ and was all over the kitchen although the upstairs floorboards had been replaced. At that time I suggested they contact the landlord… 


There’s more to this…


The same day my son came to stay at mine for extra days because his mothers house is properly ratastrophic, he told me about a video game he had been playing. 


Visual imagery to follow 


At the same time this was happening, my gelflings kids are playing ‘Dobble’ (a picture version of the card game ‘Snap’). 


It’s all connected.








This entire thing is about: 

Foundations 

There is an unfortunate competitive element necessary to create dynamism through drama 

False or unstable foundations, destined to fall. 


When red and blue are not in harmony, they self-destruct.



It’s about energy. 

Syncopatic energy. 





Electric and Water both measured the same way. 


Volume & Tempo

Amps and Volts

Volume and Speed


Current (the flow) and Ohms (the restriction)


This is how humans measure energy. 


How does this apply to Reiki and such, to the energy vortexes we exist within, which form our experiences? 


Why do we describe restriction as Ohms when the word is ancient (Aum, Amen, Ogham) describing the 13cps cosmic harmony ?

No comments:

Post a Comment