Friday 12 July 2024

N0A1 update

 

NO AI WAS USED IN THE WRITING OF THIS NOVEL

(from 2007 - we did not have AI back then anyway). 



With reference to 

THIS BLOG



[ EDIT:   on which topic... 

the hostile feedback I have had from AI haters is bizarre. 

"It's a psy-op." I have been told.

No, it's genuine. I have the receipts. 

 It astonishes me how people prefer to dehumanise another person 

who goes against their opinion, 

than to accept accountability for their own hypocrisy ] 



I am currently re-writing & editing 

the NO-AI novella 

which was copyrighted along with 

' the NO AI logo '

as its book cover 

in 2007. 


Resultant of political circumstances

I am in a unique situation

to be able to take a liberty

with the cover of the novel.

As follows.







This is not my original, simpler design,
which was used illegally without consent
by the anti-AI art lobby.  







Coming soon to Kindle and Print-On-Demand.






©2007 ©2024 Ordo Octopia. All Rights Reserved.








No comments:

Post a Comment