Tuesday 24 November 2020

The Cage




They built a cage around me by forcing me against my intuition to do things for them, things I didn’t want to do. 


To become somebody who they wanted me to become which was not my own natural me and who I wanted to become. 


It took years for me to begin to dismantle this programming. 


The trappings of it all around, the cage which has been built on me to crush me throughout my life. A cage which syphons my energy through their idiom, their id, and into their egotism. 


As I dismantle the cage, my energy returns to myself instead of going into them. They get weaker as I get stronger. 


The lesson here can be applied to the state the structure of the hierarchy system of the corporate design of society. 


All those cage bars symbolised by the trappings we have to take into our lives by compromising with the society, those are symphony’s which drain  energy from us. 


Some people have it worse and are constantly chasing energy, usually in the form of money or positions of authority above other people. 


That whole hierarchy system is a deck of cards which will come crashing down as people pull out of it. 


We need our energy for ourselves now to survive. We have no energy to give to artifices that others may syphon our life force from us. 


No more compromises with delusions and illusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment