Saturday 29 July 2023

The Artless

 




Being Autistic, by communicating through visual art, “a picture tells a thousand words”, able to share;


-emotions 

-depictions of inner landscapes 

-visionary imagery 


I did not receive acknowledgement from allistic (non-autistic) people. 


I received only criticism and jealousy. 


I gave up communicating with people. I gave up making art. It was useless as a method of communication. 


Instead I attempted music to express my hurt emotions. The study of music got me into the study of the electronic universe, physics, the inner and galactic harmony, reiki, spiritism. I learned much. 


I did not play many people my music because it was too personal to me. I played my shit stuff to the shit people. I played my good stuff only to those who deserve it. 


Eventually my mother took a bag containing my best recordings and threw them in the bin of a motorway service station. I quit making music after that. 


I studied writing. Here I discovered an ability to express myself in a way other people relate to more effectively than any other form of creativity. People accept words even if they do not accept the message of those words. 


With music and with art, “this is not even music” and “this is not even art” are common criticisms (not of my own examples I hasten to add). I never heard “this is not writing” said even of terrible examples. 


With writing I am able to communicate effectively by thinking about what I am trying to say, instead of being pressured into saying something I do not want to and then being manipulated and often purposefully misinterpreted for it.  


With writing I do not forget what I am trying to say before I get a chance to say it. 


With my visual art I had began to draw imagined scenes and people only to encounter those people or discover those places. Other people who had seen my art reported the same was happening to them also. I felt obliged to stop accidentally control it the manifestations of myself and people who were influenced by my art. 


It sounds like crazytalk to lower-intelligent, judgemental, negative people when I voice this concern or “belief of having a magical power”, however there are witnesses to whom it happened, those who were affected by the drawing of energy into form. Otherwise recognised as a valid method of manifestation. 


Now I am being called to use my skill in visual art for production of goods-of-value to raise money so I can continue to live. 


I am wary of doing so. 


I should paint a world which is healing naturally. I should draw functional communities together with the energy harnessed and focussed as illustrations. 


From my experiences I feel more driven to paint about how oppressive, selfish and abusive are the people of south wales, most especially those who find their way into positions of social authority. 


I intend to align with the Truth of my own life experiences rather than any hopeful yet naive fantasy that by drawing a good thing it will come to pass. 


The judgemental authorities cannot have it both ways. Either it is or it isn’t. 


I once believed artists know their crafts and their consequences, dabbling in the realm of raw creation, better than do the artless critics who don’t. 


After living in south wales and being abused by the state workers at every step of the way I have decided to warn the world with words. It is a more effective way of getting the message across of the story of my own life. 


Every time I or any artist makes an object of art whoch has retail value of £250 ($300), the National Economy becomes that much wealthier. This is the value of artists. 


No comments:

Post a Comment