Tuesday 10 October 2023

Human Being

My local town council trained me in what they describe as ‘Ambassador Training’ skills so I can be an ambassador for the town. My photo was in the local newspaper. 


I have previously worked with the towns Multicultural Network and I intend to resume that. My photo was on their website during an event with the local Police and Mayor attending (to welcome and integrate refugees to the town).  


This year I have tried to help a legal immigrant find work. This has apparently cost me a marriage to a jealous insecure controlling wife who won’t work with me. 


This year I have been assaulted by racist protestors on suspicion that I am an immigrant, although I am not an immigrant. I was born 100 miles from this town and am a natural citizen of this nation. 


I do not consider myself to be a nationalist whatsoever. I consider myself to be a Human Being from Planet Earth. 


The social problem here is not the authorities and the people who care about people regardless their skin colour and place of birth. 


The social problem is those living from the trauma conditioned limbic brain, functioning without empathy and without developing frontal lobe humanitarian social skills, persecuting those of us who have. 


Those people can be found embedded into every tier of the society. Their agenda is to seize control of the society to further their anti-humanitarian agenda. 


It’s stupid to put the broken people in control of the functional people. 


Being a human means being humane. The word ‘being’ is a doing word, a verb. If you are not actively being humane you are not by definition a human being. 


It’s not a race war in terms of skin colour. It’s a race war in terms of behaviour and belief systems. How the brain is wired up. It’s a hardware issue as much as it’s a software issue. 


This is where we step into neurodiversity. Other people who think differently to ourselves are not wrong for doing so. 


The hardline is the empaths must accept the racists have a right to protest their views. We have to cohabit with them despite them not wanting to cohabit with us. 


Empathic foreign people are less problematic to society than are inhumane locals. 


It’s an ethics debate. 


The girl I was previously married to is writing a really good novel concerning the issue of whether it is amoral or justified to kill psychopathic people who exhibit low or zero empathy traits, for the improvement of the society and of the general community. It explores through an extreme case polarisation, highlighting the issue. 


I cannot speak for her personal beliefs on the matter, nor do they necessarily represent my own beliefs on the matter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment